The better to see You with
for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
His goggles had come in handy a few times as he'd peered through the mist and snow seeking landmarks on his list to lead him to the shrine that he'd been told was dedicated to Safrin, but the limited range was once again proving to be a challenge and Tal was relieved to make his way to the top of the tallest grave and find the holy altar there.

He'd had plenty of time during LongNight to knit, and the warm mittens he'd made for a lady's delicate hands were of fine black lambswool shot with silver threading. Laying them out carefully and straightening them until they were perfectly parallel, one beside the other, he knelt in the snow and took his goggles in his hands.

"Um. Safrin? These goggles have been great! Gettin' through town to visit a... a friend on LongNight, an' helpin' me see through the fog in the Tar Pits so I didn't fall in, an' comin' here today... They've been amazing! But I was wonderin' if there's anythin' I could do that would make 'em see farther? I dunno what's gonna happen during the War, but if I'm helpin' out in the Watchtower, bein' able to see through night 'n storm might make a difference. Please?"

Boreal added an encouraging croon to the prayer and sniffed one of the flowers. Just as she opened her mouth to try and steal a nibble, Tal reached over and hugged her big head over against his ribs to keep her out of trouble.

Messages In This Thread
The better to see You with - by Talyson - 09-02-2022, 10:11 PM
RE: The better to see You with - by Safrin - 09-12-2022, 09:17 PM
RE: The better to see You with - by Talyson - 09-13-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: The better to see You with - by Safrin - 09-14-2022, 02:38 AM