{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
gender nectar sifting
A short response, but one she can undoubtedly relate to, and the commiserating grimace of a smile she feels naturally rise to her face makes that clear. Evie has no way of knowing the courtesies he’s used to - she has rarely ever stepped foot in Torchline to start - but all lands these days seem stand-offish and reclusive. She remembers feeling that way when Outlanders started pouring in, but after the fall of the barrier Evie wants to touch every piece of earth the world has to offer. Living in a bubble had lost its charm early in her youth.

“I moved permanently to Halo,” she shares freely, beginning to unpack her own items between them. Only once she has does she press her hand to the sand to create his little tide pool like she’d done the first time they’d met, giving him more room without sacrificing his connection to the incoming waves. A slight hue of pink takes over her cheeks. “Actually I was recently voted in as one of the new Wardens,” she confesses, still adjusting to the newness of her title. “I don’t know the current state of the Grounds. But Halo is doing well. Any who can’t fight or have no desire to I have been encouraging to plan on going to the safe haven in King’s End when the time comes.” Suddenly frowning, a certain regality comes over her as her eyes lift with intent to Hadama’s face. “Is the Haven accessible for your people?”
Through the grain of gold tripping

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-12-2022, 09:39 PM