{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
gender nectar sifting
His congratulations help chase the cold of the persistent winter still gripping Torchline, and her smile is smaller, but far more meaningfully warm in response. “Thank you. I’ve ruled before, but it never stops being quite the change.” The subtlest admission of frazzlement she will allow, if only because she too believes that someday they will be closer confidants. Fostering that can only be done with intent.

So captivated by the subtle change in Hadama’s demeanor, the Evergreen doesn’t notice the strangeness of the dry sand around her, her own expression mirroring into a concerned frown. “Have you heard of something that makes you wary of it? Given it has Frey’s blessing, I was willing to overlook the fact I don’t know the creators well.” As well as the involvement of various Ascended. Given her twin had been one, Evie knew some of the Voice’s children did not follow her blindly.

Shaking her brilliant crown, Evie sighs softly. “No. I am a healer first and foremost, and for all the warriors on the field - and even the breadth of my own abilities - I suspect I will be needed more direly on the frontlines.” Even if that only entailed standing on the fringes, healing those stronger than herself to keep them in the fight. “What of yourself?”
Through the grain of gold tripping

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-19-2022, 07:38 PM