{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
gender nectar sifting
Recalling her time leading the Grounds is never easy, but it’s a pain she had trained herself to grapple with in her seasons of isolation. “The Hollowed Grounds, for a time. Before the Ascended began ruling it.” Further ammunition for her guilt, but she has always been some doomed mixture of grey on the topic of the Ascended and their creator.

Which is why her brows furrow at the news that the Haven had been blessed by The Voice as well apparently. “I wasn’t aware,” she admits, tone carefully neutral but also tellingly lower in both decibel and octave. “The Old Gods appear even more rarely than their Heralds, but it would be wise to seek Safrin and Ludo’s opinions on the matter.” A task for anyone but her obviously, tainted as she is. “I’ve seen what only one herald’s power can accomplish, if they’re tied to their respective Old God it’s not necessarily the power I would worry about, but the collaboration.” It’s nice to say that both sides have a vested interest in minimizing collateral damage, but that damage could be tide turning. How long could they all pretend to be morally pure?

At his reminder of the containers, Evie obligingly begins to open them, revealing salted cured meats, winter berries, and best of all: a carefully packaged, undamaged burger from the vendor she and Deimos often visited in Halo. Still wonderfully steaming and plentifully topped with additional goodies.
Through the grain of gold tripping

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-20-2022, 11:23 PM