{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He tilted his head in acknowledgment, hoping that Evie was right. The goddess could be coy with her wisdom, however, and owed no mortal an explanation of their intentions, and he knew better than to expect a satisfactory answer. All he could do was pray and make do with what she was willing to share.

The food provided a welcome return to more light-hearted conversation and Hadama accepted the jerky with solemn gratitude. Fish jerky was something he was used to; brining was an inevitable part of life beneath the waves, but the red caribou meat was an entirely new flavor all its own and he chewed with pleasure, taking time to appreciate the different texture as well as taste.

Unbothered by Evie's sound of enjoyment - Melita also didn't hide her opinions of their culinary adventures - Hadama looked quietly pleased that the flavors suited Evie. Swallowing the last bite of jerky he gave a gracious nod. "Thank you. My father taught me how to make the sauces." Green eyes sparkled with a hint of pride. "They are thicker, usually. The sea thins them naturally between spreading and taking a bite, underwater. I have been practicing how to make them correctly for serving in air, too."

He reached for another of the dishes that Evie had uncovered, and though his movements were as slow and controlled as ever there was a sense of eagerness in the emerald gaze he flashed his dinner companion. "It is strange to think of how many places are far from the sea," he admitted. "Is there nothing like it in the Grounds?"

Messages In This Thread
{se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Evie - 09-06-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: {se} personal (manta) ray of sunshine - by Hadama - 09-23-2022, 04:31 PM