nothing gold can stay
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve knows that Harper won't handle it well. That her lover will put on a brave face for their son and act as if everything is alright while breaking a bit further. Still, that isn't the concern either of them need to have now. Instead the Nightshade focuses on the present, wrapping her son into her arms and squeezing him tightly, trying to chase away whatever unease lingers in his belly with her embrace. Only when she draws back and leads him into the kitchen does she acknowledge his words with a soft hum.

"We'll go back for a picnic once it warms up, okay? I can tell you all about it." The Rainbow Road was one of her favorite places in Torchline. Next to the hidden crystal cave that Harper had found and the cathedral of coral hidden on the coast. Both places worth visiting.

Her brows lift towards her hairline and she lets out a breezy laugh, catching his hands in hers as he tugs at her blouse, "Every flavor? Which was your favorite?" The Nightshade amends her question, brushing back his hair lightly before she's shifting around the counter to continue cutting the vegetables for the stew she's putting together. "Yes you can. Do you still remember the French you were learning?"
But I don't like a gold rush, gold rush
I don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush

Messages In This Thread
nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-06-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-06-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-07-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-08-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 09-15-2022, 04:05 AM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 09-21-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Jude - 10-12-2022, 06:09 PM
RE: nothing gold can stay - by Maeve - 10-12-2022, 10:35 PM