In the after
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah took a deep breath to steady himself as he entered the shrine. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever truly be comfortable seeking out Caido’s gods. He’d spoken one on one with The Voice, with the spirits, but never any of the Old. A fact that was honestly a little amusing given that he’d long since chosen their side in the coming war.

But that wasn’t the purpose of his visit today. Approaching the shrine, Sah set his offerings down. It was the skull and antlers of a moose, as well as the claws of an ursur. Each item had been hand carved with images of death. Weapons, fire, poisonous plants, etc. Each had its visage carved into the bone.

Offerings in place, Sah kneeled and took one last steadying breath. “Mort. If you have the time and are willing, could you answer some questions for me please? With the war looming, as an Outlander, I’ve been wondering a few things. And if you’d rather not answer an Abandoned Outlander, I understand.”  

Collecting his thoughts, Sah posed his questions to the shrine. “If there is an afterlife, when an Outlander dies, do they go to Caido’s afterlife, or the afterlife of their original world? And regardless of which, do they only get to rest with those of that specific world?”

“Will I…?” Sah let out a shaky breath, “When I die. Will I be reunited with those I lost in my home world? Or only those I’ve lost in Caido?” Gods he wanted both, but he knew that it was most certainly only one. But to never see his mother and pack long passed in his world, or to never see Aino again. Both sounded like a form of hell.

“And if it’s something no mortal is supposed to know, I understand that as well. I just.. I just wanted to ask. Just in case.

~
Sah offers a moose skull/antlers and a set of ursur claws. All of which have been carved with images of types of death. He’s asking Mort about the fate of Outlander souls in Caido in terms of which afterlife they go to.

Using COTY Pass!
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
In the after - by Sah - 09-14-2022, 12:42 PM
RE: In the after - by Mort - 09-14-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: In the after - by Sah - 09-14-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: In the after - by Mort - 09-14-2022, 02:33 PM
RE: In the after - by Sah - 09-14-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: In the after - by Mort - 09-14-2022, 03:18 PM
RE: In the after - by Sah - 09-14-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: In the after - by Mort - 09-14-2022, 03:55 PM