well, well, look who's inside again
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// it's not enough that you're wrestling yourself
but your friends talk shit while you're going through hell //
There is some deep satisfaction when Ronin doesn’t comment on the safe haven. But it isn’t enough to keep him from feeling the barbs he sends back in the form of stepping foot into the Hollowed Grounds to attack, a point of which Sunjata’s mask remains quite high and steadfast as he watches Ronin detail out everything to get some ounce of pity. Pity, of which, that Sunjata doesn’t have much of given the state of everything. “I didn’t take the tower down. I don’t control how my shifts are used.” He says point blank, before his gaze drops for a moment to see what Ronin’s looking at, and when he finds nothing he simply lifts his gaze back up to watch.

Isn’t that just war, Ronin? Hazards of it? It’s been ramping up. People are out there murdering the Ascended, for years now. And Gideon killed Sam on the border of the Hollowed Grounds and yet, no, I should think about the good people here? In Stormbreak?” He asks, pausing when his voice tries to give out again before he continues, cutting Ronin off if he has to. “When there’s good people in the Grounds, too, who just because they’re Ascended means they automatically get a death sentence?
// you said it feels like you're swimming through mercury
and every night you think you're gonna die in your sleep //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
well, well, look who's inside again - by Ronin - 09-14-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: well, well, look who's inside again - by Sunjata - 09-14-2022, 10:10 PM