well, well, look who's inside again
Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// it's not enough that you're wrestling yourself
but your friends talk shit while you're going through hell //
Do I choose who takes them from who I give them to?” He replies back around that dry throat, voice still just as hoarse as he takes a deep breath, trying to swallow down what little spit is left in his mouth to soothe his sore throat. “I never said you enjoyed it. I certainly don’t.” He mutters after, shaking his head before wincing with the throbbing pain still within his skull.

It doesn’t matter much, though, given the fact that the conversation continues and everything aches. “What I’m saying is that there’s a clear advantage. And if you knew anything about me, you’d recall I have always fought for the underdog.” He always had. It’s distinctly a Sunjata thing to do, truthfully.

As Ronin picks up the nearly empty coffee cup and rises to his feet, Sunjata’s steel gaze follows to the dragoon that rises to unlock his cell, brows pinching together immediately. And with it, he does try to reach for the coffee, arms shaking as he lifts the cup and tries to rise to his feet, trying to get the pins and needles out of every bit of his body, slouching and not nearly close to his full height, he peers at Ronin through the bars.

Finishing the safe haven was to be his bargaining chip with getting out of the cell and it seems he certainly doesn’t have to pull that string. So he tries to take a sip of the coffee as the door opens and Ronin stands aside. “My initial intention was to go to Frey after this whole ordeal anyway.” He mutters like a child, sensitive and frustrated, but he huffs a sigh as he manages the steps out of the cell, standing beside Ronin and letting that steel gaze of his return to the Huntsman’s face. “It will be finished, Ronin.” He pauses awkwardly, lifting the cup as much as his exhausted and painful body will allow. “Thanks.” It’s not as sincere as it otherwise would be – but it’s still a thank you regardless.

And without much else of words, Sunjata steps out of the Needle, finishing the cup of coffee on his way, shifting to a kinder shift to Stormbreak, and departs on the wings of his macaw shift.

- FIN <333
// you said it feels like you're swimming through mercury
and every night you think you're gonna die in your sleep //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
well, well, look who's inside again - by Ronin - 09-14-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: well, well, look who's inside again - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 04:47 AM