[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice
Open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe looked over when she heard a familiar voice and smiled. ”Oh, hi Sam!” she said brightly. She was glad to see he had made it through Long Night alright. Well, then again Remi had and she doubted Sam had strayed too far from him. ”How have you been?” she asked in a friendly manner.

She glanced down at her hands with all the packets of seeds, then looked back at him with a smile. ”Yes I am. Some herbs for my medicines for my practice as well as some food stuffs in these boxes out here. Well…I am trying to anyways. I am not really sure where to start.” she said, looking at all the planter boxes Emmett had made her. She really should have asked him to help her with this part.

Brown eyes glanced towards the house at the window sill boxes and she grinned. ”They will soon! I planted some honeysuckle in those already.” she said. He asked if she made them and suddenly she realized how few people actually know about Emmett and her. Her cheeks flushed a little. ”O-oh, uhm, no I didn’t make them. My boyfriend did.” she said, cheeks turning a little redder. ”His name is Emmett Palmer…he is a Natural too, maybe you know him?” Of him was more likely but a connection was a connection all the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice - by Phoebe - 03-08-2019, 03:58 PM