[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice
Open
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
phoebe
Sleep and I shall soothe you, calm you, and annoint you
Phoebe considered the planter boxes as Sam spoke, breaking down his logic. ”That’s very true and quite a smart observation. I think I’ll do just that.” she said with a smile at him. She stepped towards one of the boxes then, pulling out the packets of seeds she would need for that particular box as she knelt in front of it. Gently she began to push aside the dirt with her hands to make little trenches. It had been awhile since she had a garden, but she did remember a few things.

”I’m fine. Physically anyways.” she said quietly as she worked, a slight frown curving her lips. ”Emmett was hurt though and unconscious so I had to drag him from the Outskirts to the Rathskellar. But the soreness from that has finally gone away.” It didn’t take a lot of knowledge to know that that had been quite a feat for her. She was tall, but she was delicately built, willowy, dainty, breakable. To drag a young man all that way through the snow had only been within her abilities because fear had been driving her, and it had taken a toll on her body for some time after. ”Well…I have to keep moving don’t I? Life doesn’t stop just because things aren’t well. The days still pass. The seasons still change. If I just wallow in that moment I will forget to live.” she said quietly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice - by Phoebe - 03-14-2019, 02:21 PM