[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam smiled when Phoebe took on her advice and watched her plant, wondering if he should be helping. Walking up to the box he held out a hand to offer to take the seeds while she moved aside the dirt, wanting to help somehow.

Phoebe was not a large person and Sam immediately began to wonder how she'd managed to carry Emmett all that way. They said love could give you strength you'd never imagine yourself to have otherwise...he'd seen that in himself, he supposed.

"Well...no, you shouldn't wallow, but..." Sam chewed at his lip. He really was the least qualified person to give emotional advice, but he felt like he had some kind of experience here. He knew what it was to experience trauma and stay in it. "Sometimes, Phoebe, I think you need to let yourself feel bad things before you move on. Longnight was not so long ago. Emmett isn't here now, right? Why not give yourself a day to feel your feelings? Be sad. I think...it can help, sometimes."

SAMUEL
Another little digit on my lifespan, what a bore
And what once was fresh and green
Now marches in the ranks of the obscene
This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]Herbs and Spice and All Things Nice - by Samuel - 03-14-2019, 06:01 PM