{se} leaves slow, comes back fast
Tal
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Ru hums softly, noncommittal, in a gentle diversion from the topic. “It’s a long story, and not all of it is mine to share. I’ll tell you what I can while we travel.” She certainly wouldn’t be sharing any of her own history with Safrin. Talyson may not be a child, but there were many things from Hotaru’s rather painful past that she could not envision placing on his shoulders.

His scowl would be a pout or splutter on anyone else, and Ru knows it, so she merely stifles a laugh and stretches out against the tree trunk at her back. “They’ve given me my reflective bracers and ice spheres and slingshot. Not everything must be wholly related to the herald’s realm once you have a relationship with them.” Though Ru would always enjoy fulfilling the types of quests Frey gave them, enticing as they always prove to be.

Inspiration comes easily. “A cat hm?” Ru half-shifts her tail into existence, until the golden limb flickers with a lazy grace beside her leg. “I can call one for you if you’d like. We’re quite good at hunting from trees and remaining camouflaged, it would be a good challenge for you.”
a princess with lips made of glass
and a voice cut from steel
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-15-2022, 04:35 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-23-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-24-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 09-30-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-04-2022, 10:53 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
RE: {se} leaves slow, comes back fast - by Hotaru - 10-12-2022, 09:20 PM