God Quest love this journey for me
For Nature Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"You know," Frey croons, pressing a hand against their golden breast, "I really, really am." A peach, that is. Sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically. Who can really tell, and what's a little bit of hanging out as a peach tree between friends?

Tilting their head, it's with an arch of a perfectly sculpted brow that Flora will understand Frey's opinion about her lovely visage becoming invisible, but whims will be whims, they suppose. "Ah, yes, the one who disliked wearing shoes," they agree. "Alright, I think I could spin you up something like that. You are quite visible though, sugar. You may have to practice..."

Flora has received a quest! She must:

1. Complete a thread blending in to a crowd, however difficult that may be for her.
2. Complete a thread capturing a treeflit in the Oerwoud. The creature must be alive when you bring it back to Frey.
3. Complete a thread collecting some of the liquid that drips from a molten tiger's stripes.
4. Complete a thread playing a game of hide and seek, in which you are one of the hiders. You must not be found.

Messages In This Thread
love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-16-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Frey - 09-16-2022, 07:11 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-16-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 04:01 PM
RE: love this journey for me - by Flora - 09-17-2022, 04:30 PM