[se] in the end
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
He didn't look at her, he looked into the cup of tea, hoping to find the answers in it. The warmth did him good and the events had been too much. "Friends became enemies. Ronin Remi as well as Melita now see him as a threat to me. Sunjata said it was near Stormbreak not directly on the cliff. Not that the cliff would chase us. Not that the cliff would partially tear down the buildings I was trying to build. Not that the man who holds your office and took my hope with him would take the first steps into war. He deceived me." His fist clenched in anger.

He caught his breath and took a sip of the tea, slowly the warmth spread through his body again. "When Ronin and Remi and Melita came to fight the giant, he refused to help. He would have let them die. I asked him to help. But what did he do NOTHING. He just wanted to pull the giant away. He was not interested in what happened to Stormbreak and the people there. Someone like that should stand for peace. I have my pretensions against my preparations my building site everything and what does he do, he almost starts a war. He tried to take advantage of my willingness to help and my connection. I should not have gone with him. I will never forgive myself. He took advantage of my sense of duty and my sense of honor. You don't do that to me lightly Isla. If I went there I would try to kill him, I mean it. I would kill him again and again so that he feels what I feel right now Even if I can't win the fight. I would still try. This piece of shit should not dare to talk about peace again. His actions since I've been here have been completely questioned by these things. And with one kill I wouldn't be Satisfied. " The disappointment was evident in his face. He knew that no one would believe him anymore. He had to work out everything anew, but now his reputation was soiled, and he was just becoming aware of that. That would make it much more difficult.

Taking a deep breath to calm down was the most important thing, for now, Isla didn't deserve his wrath. "I always wanted peace, yes. I have worked for it. For a very long time. But now that that is no longer possible. Now the war is my task. I just do not know how I will do it, the future will show. Can you just bring the bow to him, because if I do, it would be bloody." He pointed to the bow he had been leaning on since he came in, the bow Sunjata had given him to fight the golem.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
[se] in the end - by Isla - 09-16-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-18-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-19-2022, 02:39 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-19-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-22-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-23-2022, 02:28 PM
RE: [se] in the end - by Isla - 09-24-2022, 11:45 AM
RE: [se] in the end - by Darkeye - 09-25-2022, 07:52 AM