[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You
Open
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Longnight has changed something in him. Seiji no longer explores so far from. He is content, instead, to wander the streets between houses, greeting people there, watching new coats of paint go on, watching children run past. This place sings with life, with hope sorely lacking during the week of Longnight. And he can better watch Kiada if he stays near home.

Home.

He still is not quite sure what to do about that. Today, though, he does not think about it. Today, he is on his way to the atheneum once more, enjoying the spring sunshine, when a familiar face flashes by. Well — a familiar cloud of hair. She is bright and then she is gone, laughing, her strange companion bouncing along in her wake. Seiji hesitates, surprise written on his features, before he trails along after her, his pace more leisurely by far.

He finds her not to far ahead, speaking to someone in front of a nearby house. Seiji is pleasantly surprised to see he recognizes both of them; a warm smile spreads across his features as he approaches. To Phoebe he waves first, as he knows her name. "Hello, Phoebe. I am glad you are well." Seiji has no idea what passed during her Longnight; so far as he knows, she and Isla both passed the time safe in the Infirmary.

He turns next to the redheaded girl, his features bright. "Hello," he says to her as well. "We met, I think, but I don't know your name. I am Seiji."

His eyes scan curiously over the flowers arranged on Pheobe's porch. "What are you making?"
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You - by Seiji - 03-08-2019, 12:04 AM