[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You
Open
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seiji
centered image
Flower crowns. Seiji cannot help but smile at this simple but joyful idea. What better way to celebrate spring than with flowers? Or — Flowerbirth as they call it here.

He nods as Melita gives her name — a pretty one, a soft note of song, bright to match the cheerful girl. “Kiada is better,” he adds, thinking she may wish to know. “Thank you for the help.” Longnight may have gone so much more badly had she not been there to do what he would not.

Now is not the time for lingering in such dark spaces, though. Seiji follows Melita up to the porch, eyeing the flowers curiously. “I would like to help!” he declares cheerfully. He takes a seat beside her as she offers, and cranes his neck to look over at them. She has asked the question on his tongue — what do they all mean? — and more importantly — what festival?. Caido is still full of surprises.
as a child I mostly spoke inside my head
had conversations with the clouds, the dogs, the dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN]A Crown for You and You - by Seiji - 03-13-2019, 06:28 PM