God Quest lost in skies of powdered gold
Safe Haven turn in! <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
A soft laugh leaves the Flood as Frey responds, knowing full well everything that he likes. It isn’t a surprise, nor should it be. But that’s neither here nor there. What is here, is all the bits and pieces of the safe haven, ready to go, and Sunjata is more than happy to get it underway as Frey crosses their arms and Sunjata steps back toward everything he’s brought.

Of course, Frey could likely already have an idea of everything he’s done, but in the sense of making sure he’s gotten it just right, he’s put together a small map of it for explanation purposes, one he brings toward the herald to show once he pulls it from the bag he’s brought. “In order to make it wholly self sufficient without abilities, we’ve made it a space that can survive for however long the war intends to take. For food, a cycling fishery, a farming section with enough space for a variety of livestock, and I’ve decided to go with rotating crop fields to keep the land from using up all of its nutrients. A cooling room made of stone not unlike what’s here in the Grounds to help store things, as well as a drying area.” He points to each respective space within the map, before moving on. “We’ve built houses, planted and transplanted some trees and saplings so that we hopefully won’t run out of lumber, but even if we do we’ll have the ability to delve into brick making.” He pauses, gaze lifting to Frey as if he’s trying to gather whether they’re following or if they have any questions before he pushes through to the end of it before he gets off track with potential side thoughts.

We’ve planted a medicinal herb garden and a few of our helpers have been writing guides. I have a few from Nate that are already there as well. And we’ve fleshed it out with spaces for small stores that people can move into and continue to sell wares.” Another pause, another deep breath taken. “I intend to rule over it so as to keep the good intentions clear and to keep everyone as safe as possible within the haven.” And here is where he pauses, eyes pulling away from the map, glancing at the requested items brought, as if to make sure it’s all there, before looking back up at Frey.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 04:43 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 05:23 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-18-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-18-2022, 07:18 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-18-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-19-2022, 02:33 AM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-21-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-21-2022, 11:21 PM