Blink and the Rabbit is gone
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
Mahariel didn't seem bothered by the conversation, seeking Fangron's proximity and nestling close to him to show her affection. A loud purr is heard. She doesn't seem to pay much attention to the feelings of Darkeye, who has a very confused train of thought. She seems to prefer to look at the whole thing from the side and observe. The commands he sends her don't really seem to interest her, she is all cat.

He looked directly at her and thought about how to explain the whole situation. "I still am," he said calmly at first. "But I can't let a whole people be wiped out for their beliefs. There are many among them who do not want to be dragged down in this matter. I have tried to negotiate. I have tried to help each side. But my advice was not taken seriously. I am a warrior priest, I am a level playing field. I fight on one side and then on the other. This is also a form of neutrality. If they don't want my advice, I have to make myself heard in some other way," he looked down at the ground and then up again."Sunjata told me that we were looking for a piece of cloth and that he needed my help. I didn't know what would happen. If I had known, I would never have gone. I was deceived. I have already written letters trying to explain my actions. I understand that something like this takes time. I only attacked the giant and I tried to help Sunjata to free him from Remi's grip. However, that does not excuse my actions. I can only ask for forgiveness. If you are still angry with me, which I can understand, do what you have to do, but take good care of Mahariel, who is not responsible for my mistakes."He said and waited for her statement.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-18-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-19-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-20-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Serendipity - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-21-2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-21-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-22-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-22-2022, 11:24 PM