Blink and the Rabbit is gone
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Not the strongest win the battle —
"Right I am impartial I help each side that is also a form of it. I help where I can no matter who or what he is. I don't care about the color of people's blood. I know that many people are not familiar with this form, but I have no problem explaining it." He tried to explain the position Kor had taken in his world, but to question it was once again an attack on his own beliefs. But he was used to it by now from the eternal children. "I'll make sure I don't make a mistake like that again, that's the only thing I can say. Sunjata had given me too little information. But it was the last of the relics. I didn't know what was going to happen, so I tried to keep a balance. I fight against giant sharks, rock walls, or other things. I'm not much help at all, but I thought with the relic I could be of more help in the future. I'm tired of being the bait. I just thought you'd understand because you've been in a lot of these big fights," he said, making his point. Was it a mistake to go with Sunjata? Absolutely.  Would there be consequences? For sure.

Darkeye nodded, "I know about an attack on Stormbreak. I only knew that he had given his blood to it. He personally told me he had nothing to do with the attack. That's all I know about it. I helped repair the damage there and tried to do my part there. I have invested a lot of time there. I considered Ronin a friend. What did I get? Enemies everywhere. Because I wanted to help. Is that fair? No. Can I change it? Again, no. I'm lucky that my former friends with whom I spent a lot of time are now looking at me like that," he said, pointing at the honeybee. "This is the hell I have brought upon myself through my ignorance. I still know how I feel about you, Remi and Ronin, and nothing has changed. The only thing that has changed is my thoughts about Sunjata. I should have killed him when I had the chance. The fact that he didn't want to help you in the fight clearly showed where he stood. I understand if you don't want to believe my words. I can only apologize for my misbehavior," he said and once again made clear to Mahariel how dangerous the situation was. She looked discontentedly in his direction and sadly in the direction of Melita as well as Fangorn and Sila. Slowly she gets to his side again. Several blink hares watched the meteoric standoff from the side. You could have heard a pin drop for that brief moment of silence.
— the smartest do

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-18-2022, 07:51 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-19-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-20-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Serendipity - 09-20-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-21-2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-21-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Darkeye - 09-22-2022, 05:14 AM
RE: Blink and the Rabbit is gone - by Melita - 09-22-2022, 11:24 PM