{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Hotaru
angels would damn themselves for me
He’ll find her in the spa, when he comes. Door unlocked and lights on inside, but with the sign flipped to Closed. Inside, she is sitting by the hearth, teacup in hand and steaming merrily but clearly forgotten as she stares into the flames.

Hotaru has had far too much to think about these days.

War, allegiances, children that grow up too fast for her heart to stand, love that buds and dies in the strokes of ink across pages that cross her minds eye every time she blinks.

Traveling with Talyson had forced her to face many of the things she wasn’t ready to. But now she is, and so she has returned. Instead of a letter, she’d sent one of the guards to tell Deimos of her return, and to inform him that regardless of when his duties would release him, she would be waiting.

And so she waits. Quiet, still, everything that Ru is not on any other day. Waiting for the sound of the Sword’s entrance, because Deimos knows he is always welcome, even when the door appears shut to all others.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM