{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

His brows had furrowed at the guard’s message, watching as the other soldier shrugged, uncertain in the parameters even now. Hotaru’s capricious nature often had its reasons and motivations – and he’d had a few more things to finish before hastening off towards spas and friends, pondering if the air of trepidation should’ve started spreading across his shoulders again.

The closed sign meant very little to him, so he opened the door without a knock, knowing she’d hear the swing of timber, the gust of wind from Halo’s reach spiraling in and amongst the solitude. A few steps within and her name was a rumble along his throat and amidst the silent bond, inquiry lacquered and stuck behind it. Ru? He hadn’t asked her before, and even now, it felt like stepping along a line. Choices made years and cycles in hand, turning them over like timepieces, children and leaves, the enigmas of the Greatwood instead of the ice pressed along mountains. And he’d said nothing, understood them. Didn’t tug and yank and pull her back into the threshold of citadels and dragons, of rime and determination, when they’d all so desperately clambered after it again and again.

Adjusting to the light, his gaze caught her by the hearth, brow arching rather than descending deeper into his worries and concerns. “Reopening?”
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 09-19-2022, 09:35 PM