{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos

Time had a way of absolving and mending wounds, bending and winding its serpentine times; of repeating, of reverberating, of reminding before its clock had spun all the way around. Neither are them sit idle in its path, never had, and probably never would – nor easily swept along in its current. They had always found their own trails and traversings; some journeys intentionally more difficult and laborious that way, but no complaint uttered from their throats or bitten behind teeth. Not for the predators. Not for the hunters. Not for those who sought and sought and sought.

His eyes went to his cup again, and then back to Ru, head tilting vaguely, the half-smile still rounding out the carved and sculpted edges of what might’ve been nonchalance – the Valkyrie would know the difference better than most. The insinuation peeked and hovered there, but determined, his skull did not bow against the fringes of a crown’s weight – not for the instant, anyway.

He nearly laughed at the notions of soldiers – he wouldn’t give up his barracks without someone prying it out of his cold, dead hands, but another thought spiraled from it. “I have no doubt you will forge your own path again.” A steady blink into the fire, a long breath still stolen from his lungs. “I will have to discuss it with Evie, but maybe there is room for a Thief amongst us again. Or something like it.” An information gatherer. A seeker in her own right. “I could always use help with training though. I cannot get to everyone.” And Ru would know how to wile her way around most. “What about the war?”
you're all bronze and bite
all venom and fistfight

Messages In This Thread
{se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Hotaru - 09-19-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: {se} I’ll Be Homeward Bound in Time - by Deimos - 09-19-2022, 11:56 PM