God Quest brighter, stronger skies
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
He swallowed more down, nodding his assent. He’d fought alongside each of the named multiple times, forging their paths in demolition and liberation. And he’d probably be apprehensive for them too, even if two of them were immortal, the trepidation likely reserved for Noah in all the matters at hand. So he nodded, lifting his head upwards as her voice imparted again, surprised to find her hands cupping his face again –

Years before, he would’ve been too distrusting to think of closing his eyes. But he did so now, waiting, as something else segmented into his veins, into his enamel, into his bones. Another thread, another pull, another predator come to play in the mass of a man who’d encompassed so many already. There was half a notion at pulling at those ties now, to see, to embody, but instead he smiled, bowing his head again. “Thank you.” A gift; perhaps to strive further, deeper, into the voids of the world looming over their horizon. “I will do my best,” as he’d always tried.

Then they could part, both gone to their respective places.

{FIN <3}
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
brighter, stronger skies - by Deimos - 09-20-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Safrin - 09-22-2022, 02:21 PM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Deimos - 09-22-2022, 10:18 PM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Safrin - 09-22-2022, 11:56 PM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Deimos - 09-23-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Safrin - 09-24-2022, 04:58 PM
RE: brighter, stronger skies - by Deimos - 09-24-2022, 06:41 PM