Personal Quest Hostile Takeover
Open PQ
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah had been unsure when Amanda had approached him about helping her out. He was never one to go after the wellbeing of an innocent person. But his fellow Abandoned had explained that this was her expanding her territory so to speak, to make a living for herself. And the former canine understood territory, and the necessity of acquiring and protecting it.

As such, when she mentioned that one of the tasks could be helping the current employees find new, better jobs, he'd agreed to help her. This takeover was going to happen, and if he could smooth the way for those effected as much as possible, he'd take that opportunity.

Sah arrived at the meeting point and nodded at Amanda, "Good to see you. You said you wanted to get the three current employees to quit, right? I'll find them better jobs that will make them happy to leave. What are the trio's names?"

Once they were given, Sah left the help (NPCs) behind, imagining that their presence would only scare his targets away. His first order of business was to find where the current employees were hanging out.

~
Sah arrives and takes the task of finding the current employees new, better, jobs so that they quit. He starts by just trying to locate the trio. He leaves the NPCs behind.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
Hostile Takeover - by Amanda - 09-22-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: Hostile Takeover - by Sah - 09-23-2022, 12:08 AM