Alternative Measures
For Safrin!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah entered the shrine with caution. It was ironic that Safrin intimidated him more than Mort. But the Goddess was known for her high expectations more than the God of Death was after all. And he had gone to the God for answers, not aid.

But he had chosen to come to Safrin nonetheless. Many of his closest friends had spoken of her fondly, with reverence and respect. And with Halo housing Vi’s Demi-god, Safrin seemed like the best option.

Placing his offering of a lynx fur scar with a carved clasp and star decorated buckle, Sah then knelt on one knee. He took a breath and then began his prayer, “Safrin, if I could have the honor of a moment of your time, I would be incredibly grateful.”

The Abandoned continued on, trying to keep his expectations low. The Goddess had no obligations to him after all. And Sah’s status as an Abandoned didn’t help. Still he went on, keeping a formal and respectful tone as he spoke, “I’ve realized that all of my efforts and abilities are geared towards offense. I need to be able to protect the ones should my offensive measures fail. I’ve come to you for aid in that endeavor.”

How could he protect his family if he had no means of defending them beyond his own prowess? Sah knew his strength might not be enough or the enemy might have a means of getting around his magic and weapons. He needed other options if that situation were to occur.

“I was hoping that maybe you could help me come up with some kind of item or armor that could create a barrier around me. Something that would act as a shield and protect me and a few other people that are in close range of me.”  Noah had his healing barrier and Deimos had his earthen ones. But Sah knew that those two would likely be off facing the Voice’s Demi-gods. As such, it seemed like a smart  idea for him to have one as well so that he could protect Halo’s people in their stead.

“Thank you for your time and considering my request.” With that final bit said, Sah fell silent and waited with bated breath.

~
Sah offers a scarf made of the softest lynx fur, with a clasp made of a carved claw. It has a star carved into the buckle. He asks for help creating an item or armor that would create a protective barrier around him and a few others.

Using COTS Pass!
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
Alternative Measures - by Sah - 09-23-2022, 01:29 AM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Safrin - 09-24-2022, 05:05 PM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Sah - 09-28-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Safrin - 09-30-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Safrin - 09-30-2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Alternative Measures - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 02:58 PM