Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough
for Bastien
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

BASTIEN
Bastien came home in the afternoon by jumping from shadow to shadow and holding his shirt over his head for the most part, glad that the sun was mostly hidden in the Flowerbirth clouds. He needed to stay inside and think over how he would reveal himself to the people again now, what his future would be. Perhaps just a career as an artist, never mind cults and churches.

When he came in to his house, he found it suspiciously...dishevelled. He had never been the tidiest man in the world but he had never left so many things laying about on every surface. Had he been robbed during his 'death'? Bastien supposed he could not deride someone for taking advantages of the opportunities laid before them, but he was still rather annoyed.

"Hello...?" He spoke out into the house as he walked from room to room, poking his head in to look for any intruders. He came to his bedroom last, but as he did he laughed loudly and ran in, grabbing the blankets around Edy to catch her. "Aha! A thief in my home! What should I do?"
I'm feelin' like a big bang

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough - by Bastien - 03-08-2019, 11:03 PM