Rivers of silver, streets of gold
Flora item for Sah!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The undergrove was lit with its own strange glow so the Goggles weren't really necessary, but they helped with the weird shadows down there and the uncertain lighting. As they slipped from the tunnel into the subterranean forest he glanced back at Sah in cautious curiosity at the immediate mention of an idea. Not entirely a plan... but a start of one.

It... wasn't half bad, truth to tell. Tal nodded slowly, reluctantly admitting: "I was hopin' the net would last longer since it's made o' metal." He grimaced and headed over to the trees (giant roots?) Sah had indicated to study them. "I'll probably need to knock out some of the glowin' stuff so it's darker around here. That'll maybe help with it runnin' into the net. Might want to make a wooden lid or somethin' that we can drop on top of the pit to slow it down a little more. Otherwise it might jump out right away, if it's madder at us than it is hungry." It wouldn't stop a determined tiger, but all they really needed was to slow it down.

Tal thought about it for a few more minutes, brow furrowed and scowl in full force as he glared at the trees before he nodded sharply. "Yeah. I think that'll work. Worst case, we'll just have t'fight it. But hopefully it won't come to that." He had faith in Sah's lightning and this was what his glaive was practically made for, but he didn't want to kill the cat except as a last resort.

"Good thing I brought a shovel!" He grinned smugly and pulled it out of his Bag, tossing it to Sah as he reached in and began fishing the coiled net out next; the thick metal strands were bulky and not very flexible as he began unrolling it on the ground in front of the tree prior to hanging it up. "Have y'hunted one o' these before?"

Messages In This Thread
Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Talyson - 09-30-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Talyson - 09-30-2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 10:54 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 09-30-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-01-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-02-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 09:23 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-07-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Rivers of silver, streets of gold - by Sah - 10-07-2022, 10:53 PM