hurting but not helpless
is that a unicorn?
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
{Image: 20190201-170942.png}
Ashe
stripped to the core is there anything left?
take all my sorrows and all my regrets,

The stars had begin to speckle the dusky blue of the sky, warm evening settling into the world. A soft breeze hushed through the trees, leaves whispering to the fireflies that had finally started to emerge from the cold months of deepfrost. Ashe’s footsteps were careful and silent so as not to disturb the quiet of dusk.

She was on her way home. Home. Back to Kalt, to Theea, a real home. She had been so reluctant to call it that before but.. there had been a paradigm shift through the frozen season, something powerful and world-altering in the young assassin: she had begun to let go. It was uncomfortable still, hard to do, and so much of her still had an iron grip on the chains that held her down, but the weights were lifting. Ashe didn’t know, exactly, what would be beneath her armor built out of pain and fear… But she wasn’t alone. A soft whisper of feeling without words cast down the mental tether to Kalt was a reminder of that - someone who knew her with or without the bonding of souls.

And more than that, she was tired of it. Tired of punishment and never trusting anyone with who she was, and tired of apologizing for what she had to become to survive. And.. maybe it was time to start testing the waters with her friends, with her mother. To have faith in them that they would be able to handle her sharp and jagged edges.

Ashe had been doing a lot of this lately - reflecting. She had an absurd amount of free time, a downright maddening amount. She had gone from her every breath, every moment being ruled by a desperate fight for survival to… this. This life that was left now that her war had ended. Figuring out what in the ever loving fuck to do with herself now was maddening more often than not, but this walk home was okay. It let her think, let her process, all the while constantly aware of that unwavering presence of Kalt if she needed him.

She paused suddenly, pulled abruptly from deep thought by… something in the trees ahead. Reckoning was unsheathed in a heartbeat, the dark sword glinting as her eyes shifted and bled into gold, canines elongated and sharpened. Guard up, she listened with partially shifted senses, the wolf lending her a distinct advantage. Old habits and all that.

every last thing that i had to confess
I traded my crown for a beat in my chest.
Art is mine! Click for full image!

Messages In This Thread
hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-11-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 11:05 PM