hurting but not helpless
is that a unicorn?
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
{Image: 20190201-170942.png}
Ashe
stripped to the core is there anything left?
take all my sorrows and all my regrets,

Ashe listened for only a moment before she recognized the sound - the thud of hooves upon the earth, striking and not running. She took a breath through her nose before securing her grip on Reckoning, and she followed the sounds crashing in the undergrowth. Pushing aside the budding brambles and ferns and some unfamiliar wildlife, it only took her a minute to locate the source of the sound, but what she came upon?

"What in the five hells?" she breathed, pausing with wide eyes at the sight of the formidible stallion. No normal horse, not by a long shot. His coat smeared in splotches of shadowy black and murky white, there was a set of shining golden horns that curved down around his head. Ram horns... on a horse. The eyes and hooves.. golden too? She  blinked and shook her head, dumbfounded for a moment at the sight of the proud animal.

She shook her head and reassessed the scene - the stallion was in distress, stomping his cloven hooves down on.. creeping vines and giant, ravenous roses? "Did you fucking drug me?" she abruptly accused Kalt through the bond before she began moving towards the... unicorn, she supposed. It seemed like something out of a delusion: A large stallion with golden ram horns threatened by a patch of vicious and over-sized roses.

"Hey, easy," she spoke in a low tone, her eyes glancing between the stallion and the roses. She very well know the beast would probably think her some pedator come to claim easy and trapped prey, and so she eyed the flowers warily. "I'm gonna get you out of there." As if he would understand or listen to her.

Ashe thought about using her lightning, or her fire, but the risk to the animal trapped in this strange garden. Last resort. So with an expert flip of her thin sword as she approached the flowers, she sliced the sharp blade down into the stems of the flowers with a half sneer at the things. "Just when I was thinking this place couldn't get any fucking weirder," she mumbled.

every last thing that i had to confess
I traded my crown for a beat in my chest.
Art is mine! Click for full image!

Messages In This Thread
hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-11-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 11:05 PM