hurting but not helpless
is that a unicorn?
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
{Image: 20190201-170942.png}
Ashe
stripped to the core is there anything left?
take all my sorrows and all my regrets,

As she'd predicted, the stallion was not fond of the fire. "Woah, hey, I'm sorry!" she said as she stepped back from the hooves that had risen well above her head, fire burning upon the hissing flowers all the while. The damned things were relentless, and more of them than she'd anticipated. Her sword swung downwards and sent petals flying as well as greenery, and thick smoke was filling the air with the burning of the flowers.

But the vines were snapping with the panicked rear of the equine, falling free from his legs. The rest were burned to a crisp, and she grinned when he was freed. "Yes!" she cried triumphantly, and she released her fire to jump back when his hooves struck down upon the killer plants. Her heart raced as the mass of him came between her and those flowers - was he protecting her?

Then with a shove of his nose against her, she nodded sharply, like he could understand a nod. She'd gotten too used to equine shifters, it seemed. "Alright then," she huffed. She grimaced up at his tall back, but she took a deep breath and took a firm hold at the base of a long mane, bracing herself - with a good jump and a haul of her weight, Ashe slid herself nimbly onto the back of the stallion.

Ashe grinned broadly, and she held on securely with a rush of energy. "Let's get the fuck outta here," she urged.  

every last thing that i had to confess
I traded my crown for a beat in my chest.
Art is mine! Click for full image!

Messages In This Thread
hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-08-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 10:10 AM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-10-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Ashetta - 03-11-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-10-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: hurting but not helpless - by Random Event - 03-11-2019, 11:05 PM