[SE] Never Forgotten
For Tal!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah simply sighed at Tal's appearance and words. The look he gave the courier was equally serious. When the other an finished his prayer, he spoke, "I'm well aware of the dangers the ice and snow bring. And that if they were to worsen in intensity, things could potentially grow dire."

The Abandoned stood and eyed his ally with a raised brow, "But Halo is more than just vulnerable should our natural defenses vanish. Did you hear about the creature that was hiding beneath the Sea of Glass? How it was freed when the ice shattered? The monster that took multiple Demi-gods working together to kill?"

Sah gestured to their surroundings, "There are things at play, hidden beneath the earth and ice. If the wrong thing is awakened or freed due to Eirachi leaving or the climate changing, we might be in even graver danger than if the storms worsened."

The Deepforst Goddess was dangerous, yes. And if Halo's climate grew more severe, it would be horrific. But Sah firmly believed that there would be even greater danger if said ice and snow vanished. If there was one creature dormant in the ice, surely there were others. And with a war on thier hands, the last thing they needed was to be fighting on multiple fronts.
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-04-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-05-2022, 04:04 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-05-2022, 09:11 PM