[SE] Never Forgotten
For Tal!
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal sat back on his heels, eyes narrowing at Sah's words. "Hate to break it to you, but they're already dire," he pointed out - quite reasonably, he thought to himself, considering what he'd grown up with. "For a whole season no one can leave the Citadel. Hail, most of my life we couldn't even leave our houses t'walk around Snowcloak in Deepfrost without losin' a finger or two." It was only recently - since the fall of the Barrier and the return of the Heralds - that some efforts towards mitigating the Eirachi's influence had finally gained traction.

"An' it's not like the mountains are gonna up an' melt. The Fangs are solid stone. So're the Climb an' the Draig." Three directions that were naturally guarded even without the glaciers at play. "An' that creature woulda made a pretty good guardian, if we coulda asked Frey t'tame it for us. Torchline's got monsters in its waters, too, an' they've learned to live with 'em." Krakens and ghost whales and tide jaguars, oh my.

Tal shook his head, jaw jutting out stubbornly. "Sides, that's a lot of 'ifs' an' wild outlander guesses. My family was here before the ice stopped meltin' in Longheat, Sah. Before the White Lady's glaciers reared up an' trapped that big beastie in the Sea. It wasn't always an inland sea, y'know. Thank the Lady for that, too." He scowled at the altar, thinking of the creature that should have been swimming free in the far northern seas and now lay dead at the bottom of the Sea of Glass.

"An' while you're at it, you can thank her for the cultists that pop up t'kill hunters an' tribesfolk an' miners. An' anyone else she tells 'em to. Like my dad, when she sent her minions t'slaughter everyone in the Citadel after Neron betrayed her." Before Sah's time, as were most of the Eirachi's predations, but not before Tal's.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-04-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-05-2022, 04:04 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-05-2022, 09:11 PM