[SE] Never Forgotten
For Tal!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
Sah nodded, "What you describe from before does sound dire. But we can agree to disagree that our current circumstances fall under that category." Between the Citadel, Greenhouse, and growing power of its citizens, Halo was in a far more secure position not than it used to be. At least, as it was according to Tal's description.

Though the mention of taming the creature made Sah's brow furrow. "Not all beasts can or should be tamed." He certainly would have taken offense had anyone insinuated that he could be, back when he was still a magical beast. "But if the opportunity had arisen to make peace with it, you're right that they should of." The Abandoned had been at the Citadel helping Morgan bolster up their defenses while the Deim-gods battled. The choice of approach had been out of his hands.

He fell silent as Talyson spoke of the Goddess' actions against the people of Halo. Standing up, he put a hand on Tal's shoulder, meeting his eyes. "I wasn't aware of all of that. I'm sorry. And I appreciate you telling me." Sah was well aware that those were painful memories to stir. And it enraged him to hear that the Deepfrost deity had harmed his allies so.  

Sah's tone grew solemn as he then glanced at the shrine. "There are a lot of things about Caido and its Gods that I'm still learning." Even so, he did not fully regret his prayer. Acknowledging a God could postpone further violence by temporarily placating them.

The Outlander's tone grew serious, "But I do know this. It is always best to avoid angering or making an enemy of a god. Especially one that has been an enemy the past. But even more so, you should not bring up those past transgressions in front of a shrine where they may be listening." Lest they evoke the very same God's wraith once more.  With that said, he let go of Tal's shoulder and began to walk out of the shrine.

"Be careful Talyson. And thank you, again." With a lazy wave, Sah left to consider what his ally had shared with him.  

-{FIN}
Sah

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-04-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-04-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Talyson - 10-05-2022, 04:04 AM
RE: [SE] Never Forgotten - by Sah - 10-05-2022, 09:11 PM