Training bone shaker, dominator
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHƎ
Instead I'll give you my storm, I'll give you my hail,
I will tear out trees, sweep up the seas, destroy all the fields.

Ashe leaned carefully into the open doorway to Theea's room, electric eyes peering into the soft silver light of the night. Finally, the little dark-haired girl was sleeping, sprawled across her bed and lulled into her slumber by the gentle breeze sweeping in through the open window. The air was warm and fresh, stirring the wind chime Ashe had hung in the window - fashioned closely after the ones her mother once made. The young assassin smiled, watching Theea for a moment longer before the left the open door behind.

There was no fire crackling in the fireplace of the livingroom, the weather warm enough now to do without. Windows were opened, Ashe wore a sleeveless black shirt tucked into thin leggings - flowerbirth was a more than welcome reprieve from the bitter, terrifying cold they had only just suffered. She pulled in a deep breath of the crisp air, taking in the sents upon the air. It was rare that she was without the wolf's senses now, always so disoriented when she became fully original again, blind without her hearing and her sense of smell, naked without her sharpened canines and pointed ears.

She didn't pause as she plucked something up from one of the chairs, but her eyes flicked up to find Kalt as she did. She said nothing, smirking to him as she approached. Lazily she flicked up what she was holding - her shortword, Reckoning's dark steel catching the light of the candles lit about the room. She rested it over her shoulder as she leaned up to him on the tips of her toes, her hand against his chest for balance as her lips brushed under his jaw. "Train with me?" she said quietly, leaning back with a wicked gleam in her eye, her teeth biting at her lower lip before the turned away on her heel.

Ashe had been getting herself back into shape, working out and going for her run every morning, and she'd started eating consistently again by Kalt's demand. She was working her way back up to prime condition, and by the gods she was ready to start training with Silver Wing again.

She stepped out into the moonlit flowerbirth air, glancing up at the star flecked sky before she made her way to the space behind the house - a moderate yard, just barely big enough for a good sparring match. Down the bond, Kalt would feel her anticipation, and she didn't bother to mask it. If anything, she pushed the feelings towards him, to press it on him how badly she wanted this, needed it.

She stopped in the yard spotted with sparse patches of grass and dry dirt, boots crunching into the sandy texture of it as she faced the direction of the house. Theea's open window was positioned perfectly for her to hear the little one should she wake. She waited for Kalt, the bond thrumming actively between them. "Worried I'll kick your ass, silver?" the thought to him.

And you reach for the sky, but in this mud you'll die,
And you will pray when lightning illuminates your faith

Messages In This Thread
bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-09-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-11-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-14-2019, 06:40 PM