Training bone shaker, dominator
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHƎ
Instead I'll give you my storm, I'll give you my hail,
I will tear out trees, sweep up the seas, destroy all the fields.

To say Ashe was obssessive with her training would be an understatement. Even in Northaven, most of her friends had been made through training and sparring sessions, the assassin always finding easier to be around someone when she was swinging a blade at them. All in good fun, of course, and practice... but it was impossible to match the fun of clashing weapons with Silver Wing. Her friends had been formidible fighters, it was true, Ronin being perhaps her favorite to spar with. She learned from them, tried new weapons, new techniques, but to train with another assassin was another ballgame entirely. Her partners had been either soldiers or novices since she left behind the elite and rigerous training of the Guild. Not to mention how far her health had fallen..

She flashed a grin at him and swung her sword down, flipping it with no small amount of flare in her hand. "I could run circles around you, love," she crooned, eyes glinting as he tossed his tunic to the side and chose... a staff? One brow rose, but she grinned wickedly at his words.

Kalt lunged forward with fluid and practiced speed, staff aimed for her ribs. He was fast, but so was she. She curved around where the staff would have hit her, and her free hand wrapped around the weapon in the same movement. She pulled herself into his forward momentum with a firm tug on the staff. Ashe was in his guard, and she flipped her sword around for a strike across his chest and then struck Reckoning's pommel at the knuckles wrapped around the staff.

Fluidly, the Assassin in Blue released the staff and danced around his other side to try and flee his reach, knowing better than to stay in range of his grip for longer than a second.

And you reach for the sky, but in this mud you'll die,
And you will pray when lightning illuminates your faith

Messages In This Thread
bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-09-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-11-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-14-2019, 06:40 PM