Training bone shaker, dominator
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHƎ
Instead I'll give you my storm, I'll give you my hail,
I will tear out trees, sweep up the seas, destroy all the fields.

Ashe was entirely prepared to launch the next attack if he wasn’t going to retaliate. She angled her shortsword, it’s thin and dark blade glinting with silver as she slid her foot forward, moved her shoulder and -

’Hold on.’

Ashe pulled up short with a sharp frown, never fond of her momentum being halted so abruptly. She didn’t say anything as her arms fell listlessly to her sides, her eyes narrowed and watching her other half has he discarded the staff - never a favorite weapon of hers anyways. She watched in curious silence as his bracelet suddenly transformed into that black sword of his - easily over half her own height in length.

She tilted her head when he placed it in her grasp, her brow furrowing. He had never removed the bracelet since Remi had given it to him (something she still wanted to thank him for herself), so she looked down to it with a creased brow before looking back up at Kalt. "For the demon?" she inquired mentally. The attack would be soon, and she knew his worry... This blade would be invaluable against a creature who's insides were inorganic.

Then he left and returned to her with a positively wicked grin, and she internally groaned as he handed her a sword - a fucking heavy sword. She stepped back a few paces and flashed him her sassiest, sneering smirk, giving the sword a few experimental swings as she moved. "Doesn't matter the weapon silver," she purred. "You're dead."

She lunged forward with the sword held in perfect form - she knew her weapons. While a longsword was not her weapon of choice, nor was she well suited to it, she could handle most any weapon with some skill. Surviving the Guild required it. She had to compensate for the weight considerably with the way she moved, but she swung the sword in a fast arc for his shoulder to coax his defense to rise.

And you reach for the sky, but in this mud you'll die,
And you will pray when lightning illuminates your faith

Messages In This Thread
bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-09-2019, 04:12 AM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-09-2019, 10:49 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Kalt - 03-11-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: bone shaker, dominator - by Ashetta - 03-14-2019, 06:40 PM