in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe ruffled Jude's hair as he scurried off, still smiling as she did so. But she followed Harper's lead, stepping out onto the stoop, the thud of the door sounding more like a lid on a coffin than the click of a latch.

She was quiet for a moment after he spoke, eyes trained on the ground. But then she looked up at him, a sadness clear in her eyes. "So you could tell me not to go? That everything is set up perfectly here just steps from the home of the woman who took you from me?" she said, lifting a hand to stop him if he tried to argue. "I know that isn't how it is, but it will never not feel that way for me. It's impossible." Tears rose in her eyes briefly, but she shoved them back down. Minutes passed. An hour or two at most, and her whole life came crumbling down.

"The Greatwood. I've set up a cabin there not far from Sidhe Village." she answered directly. "I've already spoken with Frey and am working towards gaining the ability to teleport so I can bring Jude back and forth. In the meantime, Remi has loaned me his capitol compass." she explained quickly, not wanting to incite his ire. Jude wouldn't be with her permanently. But he wouldn't be around the corner either.

"I met Maeve on accident. She told me you were getting married." she said, holding him with a hard gaze, or as hard as she could muster. She wasn't the only one keeping secrets. Last she had heard from him, he was considering staying with her still. But Maeve's words rang shrill in her ears. Married.
i could be all sad but i have shit to do

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet - by Phoebe - 10-12-2022, 02:02 AM