in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She is surprised he did not argue or try to persuade her into staying. This set up was most convenient for him after all. She'd had no reason to assume he would be alright with it. "It is hard. Everything reminds me of you and I just...I can't be a good mother with my emotions this raw." she said with a shaky breath.

"There are teachers in the Village." Phoebe said. Not many called the Greatwood home, but the Sidhe Village had always been a vibrant place of life. And if the teachers weren't satisfactory then she would find a private one somewhere.

But his final words hit hard, and her expression became detached, despondent. A look he would have seen once before when she sat on the bridge in the Hollowed Grounds, willing herself to jump. It was a deadness in her brown eyes that came as the last few of her heartstrings pulled taught and snapped. "Then why would you tell me you'd still consider staying with me if it was assumed? Why wouldn't you tell me to change my name back?" Why would you lie to me? The question went unspoken but hung in the air like smog.
i could be all sad but i have shit to do

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the eye of a hurricane there is quiet - by Phoebe - 10-12-2022, 09:15 PM