Pack Huddle
For Soleil and Luka
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah's heart cracks wide open at his daughter's tears and her clearly forced compliance. He sees so much of himself in his pups most days. In their curiosity and sense of adventure. In their loyalty and fierce love. And in their strength. But this? This acceptance of what needed to be done without compliant. This maturity, patience, and gentle inner strength? It's all their mother. All of it.

That thought and Soleil's tears make Sah's own eyes wet. He pulls his pups closer, "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to be away from you again. But I have to defend our territory and pack. And I can't do that if I need to constantly look over my shoulder to make sure that you're safe. Knowing that you two are safe means that I can focus fully on the fight and coming back to you safe."

Sah takes a deep, steadying breath. "I will come back to you. I swear it." Gods be wary, if this Abandoned should fall, his spirit would never rest until his pups were able to stand on their own two feet.  

After a painful time of answering what questions, they had to best of his ability and abating their fears as much as he could, Sah tucks his pups back into their nest. Lilly curls up around the pair on one side and Sah stretches out on the other, cocooning the two in safety as they rest.

Though the Abandoned spends hours more staring at his pups and repeating over and over to himself that he must survive and return to them. That he has to be careful. That they can't lose him just as much as he can't lose them.

-{FIN}
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve

Messages In This Thread
Pack Huddle - by Sah - 10-12-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: Pack Huddle - by Soleil - 10-12-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: Pack Huddle - by Luka - 10-12-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: Pack Huddle - by Sah - 10-12-2022, 05:44 PM
RE: Pack Huddle - by Soleil - 10-31-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: Pack Huddle - by Sah - 11-01-2022, 12:12 AM