la vie en rose
For Harper <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
She’d yet to tell him about the other night. Of her inability to sleep and how she found herself at their goddess’s shrine. The task that Safrin laid before her and her inability to say no. Maeve is quiet for a moment, fingertips trailing along his calf as she tries to find the best words, knowing that her unease along the bond will begin to speak for her. ”It was fine. Just finishing up organizing things within the Court.” She pauses, bottom lip catching between her teeth before she downs her entire glass of wine, setting her glass down.

”I saw Safrin last night. I couldn’t sleep and ended up at the lighthouse. I didn’t even think she’d come with war just around the corner, but she needed to talk to me.” Her voice is soft, still melodic despite the news she’s about to deliver, knowing what it this meant for them. The risk they were running. ”I have to go to the Draig with the others to fight.” The words catch in her throat, lodging there and choking her, making it hard to breathe as she looks anywhere except for his eyes.

She can’t bear to see the worry there. He couldn’t go with her. He’d have to stay here. They wouldn’t be able to keep each other safe and that was the worst part of all. Maeve blinks, realizing that her cheeks are wet, eyes burning with tears as she draws in a strangled breath.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
la vie en rose - by Maeve - 10-13-2022, 01:57 AM
RE: la vie en rose - by Harper - 10-21-2022, 09:44 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by Maeve - 10-23-2022, 03:25 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by Harper - 11-03-2022, 11:56 PM
RE: la vie en rose - by Maeve - 11-04-2022, 01:23 AM