appointed to see this through
for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Eighteen days. Eighteen days until war broke out over Caido. Seasons had come and gone. The warning still hanging heavy in the air just as it had the day of the festival when the spirit had spoken their fates into existence. She knows where she stands. She knows where she'll be.

Yet she finds herself restless. Unsure.

Slipping out of her and Harper's bed, detangling herself from his hold, Maeve tugs on her boots and pulls a shawl around her shoulders. Her footsteps are quiet in the near deserted streets of Torchline. Hardly a soul milling about and it's not hard to figure out why. The Nightshade doesn't register where she is until she finds herself climbing the stairs of the lighthouse, having snagged a bottle of wine from one of the vendors on her way as a makeshift offering for her goddess.

Drawing in a deep breath, the Queen lowers herself onto the steps of the shrine, uncorking the bottle with a loud pop that seems to echo within the quiet of the shrine. "Good evening, Safrin... I know this isn't as nice as my usual offerings and I apologize for that. I hope it is appealing none the less." She murmurs, pouring a glass of deep red liquid for her and then one for herself, drinking from it deeply as she gathers her thoughts. "I've decided to stay here and protect my land, your land, should anything happen here. There are others staying, too. Harper and Melita. Jack, I think... Unless he's run off."

She's rambling and having realized this, the Nightshade falls silent, brows pinching together as she purses her lips in thought. Absentmindedly swirling her wine in the glass, "I just hope it is enough."

Maeve is redeeming her level 10 item reward!
Oh your mouth is poison
Your mouth is wine
The Nightshade

Messages In This Thread
appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-13-2022, 04:09 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-17-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-17-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-20-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-21-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-21-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-22-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-24-2022, 05:09 PM