appointed to see this through
for Safrin <3
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Whether that breath truly does anything is unclear, but it steels her nerves all the same. The Nightshade squares her shoulders, holding herself tall for both of them, not daring to let the weight of the situation press her down. She truly didn't know whether they would make it through this alive. If they'd be able to stop Voice and maintain peace in Caido, but they would try. What choice did they have?

Safrin's words are a soothing balm to her soul. Though Maeve never doubted Safrin's promise to keep her children safe, it still reassured her to know that the goddess hadn't forgotten and she was grateful for that. "Thank you, Safrin. I wanted to take Edmund to the sanctuary, but he refused." And while some parents might have ignored their child's wishes for freedom in this case, the Nightshade couldn't bring herself to do so and it was only because of Safrin's promise that she even considered it. "He wants to be here to help."

Drawing a final breath, the Queen nods, offering the goddess a wane smile. "I will. Goodnight, Safrin. I'll see you on the other side of this." And with one last look at her herald, allowing the image of her to be burned into her mind, the Nightshade disappears back into the night with starlight guiding her way.

~FIN <3~
Oh your mouth is poison
Your mouth is wine
The Nightshade

Messages In This Thread
appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-13-2022, 04:09 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-17-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-17-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-20-2022, 06:37 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-21-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Safrin - 10-21-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: appointed to see this through - by Maeve - 10-22-2022, 02:47 PM