window shopping
For Ru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Sensing perhaps the lack of interest in shopping at the given moment, Ru tucks away her purchase and touches Phoebe's elbow gently as she returns to her side, smiling. "Next time, you should bring your son to Halo and use my spa. I can clear a day so that it's just the three of us, hm?" Phoebe clearly needs the relaxation, though Ru wonders with no small degree of amusement if the demigod would be able to utilize the mud bath at all given her magic. Not to worry, there would be plenty for the Nightingale to enjoy even if she could not.

An understanding moue passes over the Valkyrie's face at the admission, but she doesn't call attention to it. In the wake of her separation from Nate and Sunjata, Hotaru had experienced much of the same issue. It still hurts, but Hotaru has never held such steadfast, headstrong ties to love as Phoebe. Much as she wants it, she has never managed to delude herself into thinking she, of all people, would ever get it. "I was certainly not, so clearly all types can find their way to Frey," she laughs brightly. Hotaru has always been incredibly sexually expressive, it was what had drawn her to Frey in the first place. "Ooh, look Phoebe, they have a dessert cart over there. Come with me dear," she commands primly, and takes Phoebe's hand in hers to usher her along without waiting for an objection, smiling all the while.

- Fin!
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
window shopping - by Phoebe - 10-13-2022, 11:12 PM
RE: window shopping - by Hotaru - 10-20-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: window shopping - by Phoebe - 10-24-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: window shopping - by Hotaru - 10-26-2022, 07:16 PM
RE: window shopping - by Phoebe - 10-27-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: window shopping - by Hotaru - 10-28-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: window shopping - by Phoebe - 10-31-2022, 03:25 PM
RE: window shopping - by Hotaru - 10-31-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: window shopping - by Phoebe - 10-31-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: window shopping - by Hotaru - 10-31-2022, 10:53 PM