in the blink of an eye
For Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The Nightingale
Phoebe smiled brightly as she beheld her parent god. They were always a sight for sore eyes - and today was no different. Even now as her heart still ached from the loss of Harper, she knew she could lean on her one true constant: Frey. "I'm trying to be better about timeliness." she said with a cheeky grin. Past quests had taken her a great deal of time, but this time around she had been hyper focused on the goal. She needed to be for Jude's sake.

"I love rainbows. They make me think of you." she said with an earnest smile. Frey and their shrines were associated with bright colors, and their first gift to her - Pim - breathed rainbow colored flames. Not to mention her latest ability was literally a rainbow shield. But as she spoke she felt a strange surge of power form within her before ebbing away pleasantly.

"Will I be able to travel from the Greatwood to Torchline now?" she asked. "Or is there more that I need to do?"
I knew who I was this morning
But I've changed a few times since then

Messages In This Thread
in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-17-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Frey - 10-20-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-20-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Frey - 10-21-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-24-2022, 05:09 PM