in the blink of an eye
For Frey
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The Nightingale
Phoebe smiled, eyes closing as she leaned into Frey's touch. And under their praise, a declaration that they were proud of her, she seemed to glow. She would hold that near and dear to her heart, a timeless keepsake. "That means the world to me." she said in thanks, a bright smile on her face.

But it seemed her work was not yet finished. More work needed to be done in order to achieve her final goal. But for Jude, she would put in as much work as she needed to.

The next set of tasks were far less concrete than the first ones Frey had set before her. Make a rainbow bigger? That would take some thought and interpretation surely. At least the other two seemed easier to accomplish if only by comparison. But she would find a way. "Thank you, Frey. I will return when I have accomplished these things." she said, knowing her god did not like their time wasted with frivolity.

Once Frey disappeared once more, Phoebe turned and left the shrine with new tasks set before her.

- FIN
I knew who I was this morning
But I've changed a few times since then

Messages In This Thread
in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-17-2022, 05:20 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Frey - 10-20-2022, 06:57 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-20-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Frey - 10-21-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: in the blink of an eye - by Phoebe - 10-24-2022, 05:09 PM