Of Gods and Monsters
Amalia and Seiji
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Their questions about gods set the nervous girl at ease: here, she is in her element. Amalia returns Jigano's smile, remembering the interlude with Ludo that night. Nodding her agreement with the interest in Mort, the girl pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "I do not know as much of them," Amalia admits, thinking of her studies and their focus on Vi. "But I know it was Mort who did not wish for the Ascendeds to die, and so the gods made the barrier to keep them contained." And us, she thinks with quiet bitterness, before chiding herself for her impiety.

Seiji's question draws her attention, and she turns back to the slender man. "Ah..." A light frown pushes at her forehead. "Ludo is an aspect of Mort, here inside the barrier. It... keeps souls, until such time as they can be returned to Mort." It seems so simple, but to say more would be to fall down a rabbit hole of curiosity. "Similarly for Safrin and Vi, and Frey and Rae."

The final question earns a glance toward Jigano, an invitation for him to field. For Amalia, the answer is clear: her allegiance lies with the old gods, the ones who made them, and though she curves toward the warmth of life she does not shy from death- not anymore.
a m a l i a
You were young and you'd stare With a reverence unimpaired
Searching in your dark eyes to find the stars already there

Messages In This Thread
Of Gods and Monsters - by Jigano - 03-09-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Seiji - 03-13-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Amalia - 03-15-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Jigano - 03-15-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Seiji - 03-15-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Amalia - 04-04-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Of Gods and Monsters - by Jigano - 04-05-2019, 01:52 AM