Sight Beyond Sight
Quest turn-in for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The courier who knelt before the Shrine this time was not the same as the one who had prayed here at the start of Longheat. This courier was bruised and battered, though he had tried to put himself back into order before praying. The bouquet of roses that he had picked while walking through the Queen's Gambit had been protected by his Bag of Holding far better than the man himself had come out of that maze, and he set them gently on the altar while a subdued Boreal sat beside her companion and leaned hard against him in silent support.

The See-Right Goggles came next, placed with fingers that still trembled from pain and exhaustion as Tal swallowed hard. He spent several long minutes fussing with them, making sure they were perfectly centered on the altar before he cleared his throat and prayed.

"Um. Safrin? I... I brought the Goggles back, an' I did everything that you asked. I..." He trailed off, thinking back to smoke and fire and the nightmare scrabble across the platform, unable to find that which he had searched for. "Please, Safrin. Make them stronger. I'm beggin' you."

Quest from The better to see You with
1. Use his goggles in Hak Etme to study mirages {Training} {SE} Snow on the Sahara
2. Use his goggles while studying a creature with night vision (can be an attuned) {se} leaves slow, comes back fast
3. Use his goggles when going very fast {RQ} Driver's Education

Messages In This Thread
Sight Beyond Sight - by Talyson - 10-19-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: Sight Beyond Sight - by Safrin - 10-20-2022, 06:49 PM
RE: Sight Beyond Sight - by Talyson - 10-20-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Sight Beyond Sight - by Safrin - 10-21-2022, 01:32 PM
RE: Sight Beyond Sight - by Talyson - 10-21-2022, 05:46 PM
RE: Sight Beyond Sight - by Safrin - 10-21-2022, 06:54 PM