The Deep End
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I would fall from grace just to touch your face
"We think that is where things are coming from. That's what the gods are saying, at least." And thus they had to go. Which meant she wouldn't be in Torchline. Sure, her council would be here in her stead and she could rely on those people, but it didn't change the fact that she wasn't going to be here. "It means I'll be gone, Dama. I know it isn't truly your home, but I ask that you keep an eye out for me while I'm away, please."

So saying, the Nightshade takes his hand, wading deeper into the water until her toes no longer brush the sandy bottom and she's left to tread in water that reaches her collarbone. Not wanting to waste any more time, the Queen allows him to lead her deeper until finally they're meant to dive.

The panic sets in quickly and she has to force her heart to slow, trying to remember all the things she's learned about swimming recently, but the hardest thing by far is the first breath. Just like he said it would be. It's a struggle to make herself take it and when she does it's a gasping sort of thing. Water fills her nose, but it isn't with the same burning as usual and she finds that she can breathe just fine.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
The Deep End - by Hadama - 10-20-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: The Deep End - by Maeve - 10-21-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: The Deep End - by Hadama - 10-21-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: The Deep End - by Maeve - 10-23-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: The Deep End - by Hadama - 10-23-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: The Deep End - by Maeve - 11-01-2022, 05:19 PM
RE: The Deep End - by Hadama - 11-02-2022, 07:19 PM