God Quest darkness approaches
safrin, quest turn in
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah breathed in deeply as the wind changed. Blond hair flickered in the breeze that started as an icy reminder to a warmth that was unusual for this place. A smile tugged at the edges of his lips, but as Safrin materialized before him with darkened eyes, that hunter's smile faltered. "There is a lot to do with war on the horizon." Noah said, shifting his weight some before the goddess. "I want my time to matter...because I'm not sure how much of it I have left."

It was hard to admit the same fear he held in the darkest part of his heart with the herald--harder than it was to share it with Cordelia. Before Safrin, it almost felt like a failure. He imagined that the words would sting deeper and burn hotter if he gave them to Vi. "If I can protect the people I love, then I am doing the right thing. Vi would have me shine, to destroy the darkness that the ascended bring...but I am not strong enough." Not like Deimos, Remi, Ronin, even Maeve.

As he spoke and admitted his struggles, his shortcomings, he let his eyes fall to the spear before him. It changed as Safrin imbued it with her essence.
don't wait for the wolves to tear you apart; there's always a cage around your heart

Messages In This Thread
darkness approaches - by Noah - 10-23-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: darkness approaches - by Safrin - 10-24-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: darkness approaches - by Noah - 10-24-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: darkness approaches - by Safrin - 10-26-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: darkness approaches - by Noah - 10-26-2022, 05:11 PM
RE: darkness approaches - by Safrin - 10-26-2022, 05:40 PM